First Day Question Response

I have some experience with computers, but I don't have experience building or upgrading.

I hope to improve my skills with photoshop.

3

I have no experience with illustrator, but I do have experience with photoshop.  Not a lot of experience, but enough to do what I need to do for my label.

I do have a computer at home that has photoshop on it.

I use PC.

I am majoring in video game design and development.

I hope to launch my own indie studio.

Osamu Sato is my favorite artist.

My favorite musician is between Gorillaz and Death Grips.

I am launching a vhs label this Monday.  I'm also involved a ton in the vhs bootleg community.

There once was a farmer, who lived alone, and grew the best corn in the state.  One day, he found a worn out scarecrow in his corn field.  He left it at first, but eventually, the crops began to die around the scarecrow.  He took it down shortly after, and burned it behind the barn.  That night, there was a knock at the door.

Pictured is art I made for one of my albums.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homework 1